The Department of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
was started in September 2006. The curriculum with 81 courses/258 credits covers core subjects of basic science, humanities and technology besides vital aspects of electrical engineering, electronics and computer science with particular emphasis on Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. The students enrich their learning experience through practical/Seminars/Industrial Training/Projects. The motto is empowerment through quality education.
B.Tech programme is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
for the Academic years 2016-17 and 2017-18.
To produce globally competitive engineers and technocrats with concern for the society and environment.
- To provide high-quality education along with modern facilities.
- To enable the faculty members to achieve the goals of the department.
- To encourage research and development activities relevant to the needs of the department and the community in and around the institution.
- To promote industry-institution partnership.
- To promote a conducive environment in the department so that the students embed professional values and ethical behaviour.