- To provide a supportive and stimulating academic environment to the students that would be congenial for them to develop their expertise and knowledge in the field of management.
- To develop valuable life skills of students and transform them to a total personality so that they are enabled to think independently, argue critically, solve problems and communicate effectively at a level which reflects their competency.
- To motivate students to bring out the best in them and foster creativity, innovation and effective team building and promote team spirit so that they can work effectively in a team in practical field.
- To enrich the knowledge-base of management through applied and conceptual research and quality publications.
- To enrich the knowledge and skills of the teaching fraternity of various management institutes in the region through Staff/Management Development Programmes.
- To collaborate with the corporate and other academic institutions of repute for the furtherance of management education and research and also for bridging the line of divide.