Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Physical Resource: The department will acquire latest hardware and software products and tools for upgrading the facilities in laboratories and class room to meet the following goals:
(a) Students can undertake curricular and co-curricular activities.
(b) Department can undertake R&D consultancy projects.
(c) Faculty members and students can carry out higher or advance research work relevant to their career.
- Higher studies and research:
(a) To provide students with a strong base in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze different engineering problems and prepare them for graduate studies.
(b) To provide students value addition programs in order to develop their abilities for seeking admissions in PG and PhD programs in Indian as well as in foreign universities.
- Employability skills:
(a) The department will ensure that the faculty members and other employees of the department demonstrate professional behavior which makes them as role models to the students.
(b) The department will ensure to integrate development of technological and communication skills together.
(c) The department will ensure that faculty members and students will use innovative methods of self learning in order to inculcate and nurture life long learning skills.
- Personality Development:
(a) The department will ensure that the faculty members, staffs and students demonstrate the behaviors related to time-management, self-discipline, positive attitude, honesty, integrity and so on.
(b) The department will organize departmental seminars on regular basis on themes such as innovations in technology or innovations in delivering and accessing the technical contents.
(c) The department will ensure to adopt the approach of self-development group for developing the personalities and competence of faculty and the students.
- Social Responsibility: The department will try to organize socializing activities such as
(a) Inter-departmental Seminars
(b) Official Picnics.
(c) Annual Functions.
(d) Health awareness camps.
(e) NSS activities.
(f) Organizing model exhibitions under the guidance of faculty member.
(g) Interactive sessions with experts from different fields.
- Career Preference: The department expects that the graduates of the program are likely to contribute excellence in the following sectors:
(a) Application Development.
(b) Quality Assurance and Testing.
(c) Web developer.
(d) Education Sector.
(e) Marketing and Finance Sector.
(f) Research and Development.
(g) Pursue Higher Education.
(h) Entrepreneurial ventures.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- To apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
- To design and conduct experiments, also analyze and interpret data.
- To design a system, select the components and process to meet the desired goal within the realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- To apply engineering and management principles individually or in a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
- To identify, analyze, specify and solve engineering problems.
- To exhibit professional and ethical behavior.
- To acquire effective communication skills such as
(a) Speaking and listening
(b) Reading and writing
(c) Interpret and prepare visual display
- To illustrate the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
- To practice time management and life-long learning.
- To apply modern techniques, resources and engineering tools in the solution of engineering problems.
- To keep abreast with contemporary knowledge, issues and technological developments.