AIM of the Counselling Center:
- To provided quality Psychological Counselling services to the student Community at the GIMT Guwahati campus.
- To attend to the emotional and psychological needs of the students and create and establish student facilitation programs for the development of students in aiding in the quest of realizing their full potential adjunct with holistic living.
Professional Counselling services are provided by the Counsellor at the GIMT Counselling Center (Guwahati Campus). The services provided Comprise of:
- Individual Counselling Sessions for variety of problems in sphere of academic and personal life.
- Seminal presentations for groups and classes (as a whole) on different topics such as communication skills, motivation, stress management (these can also be covered in individual sessions as well).
Nature of Services:
- The services provided at the Counselling Center are free of cost; and problem focused but is limited by time and scope of the Counselling Center.
· The Counselling Center operates from Monday to Saturday (Except on 1st and 3rd Saturday) from 8:45 am to 3:45 pm.
· The appointments can be scheduled by Contacting the Counsellor at the Counselling Center located in the Administrative building first floor.
Activities of Counselling Cell: (Click To download)
Ms. Harshata Ahluwalia ( 8486615016) (firstname.lastname@example.org)