- Invitations are sent to the companies by the Training & Placement Officer (TPO).
- On receiving the eligibility criteria from a company/organization, a list of interested students satisfying the eligibility criteria of the company concerned is prepared and the requisite data forwarded to the company concerned.
- A suitable date for the company’s visit is worked out.
- After confirmation by the company, the placement cell arranges a Pre-Placement Talk for the students.
- The company conducts its selection based on data provided by TPO and shortlists students for the interview.
- The concerned company comes for campus interview and the result is announced usually on the same day.